Product Category : CCST209 Cashier Station
CCST209 Cashier Station is a PC based POS computer in CPS2000 parking system. It supports Chipcoins as parking tickets and provides a manned payment service for a parking facility.
CCST209 Cashier Station is a PC based POS computer in CPS2000 parking system. It supports Chipcoins (Mifare® IC inside) as parking tickets and provides a manned payment service for a parking facility. In case of network disconnection, CCST209 can still be operated under stand-alone mode; off-line data will be saved and then sent back to Central Management Server after network reconnected.
CCST209 Cashier Station reads the data encoded in a Chipcoin received; calculates and displays the required amount of parking fee on the fee display. Once a payment is made, payment completed data is written back into the same Chipcoin for exit validation later. A printed receipt is available upon request.
- CPU : Intel G620(2.6GHz) or above.
- 2GB SDRAM.
- 500GB HDD.
- Print method: direct thermal.
- Print speed: 25 RPM (6-inch per minute).
- Paper width: 60 mm.
- Administration login:
- Username/Password login or authorization card required.
- Multiple authority levels can be applied for configuring different group of system functions.
- Time zone.
- Day of the week.
- Complimentary time.
- Grace time.
- Fee calculation on lost tickets.
- Operator shift report.